WTB... a badass car. Am open to all makes/models and years

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
Am looking for anything 1969 and younger. Do not want a project.... Would prefer fuel injected and manual transmission but those probably aren't deal breakers. Will be checking out cars between then and now- then looking to make a decision in approximately a month. Pretty open ended on considering just about anything.

Whatcha got?

Edit: no, haven't sold my car. Looking for another toy in addition to it.
Nice. I will follow the auction- but looking to pull trigger on a deal around a month from now.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
buy a terminator or a classic 1967-1970 Mustang with 289 or 302 that has been restored

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
Are looking for a fastback/sportsroof or a convertible. 95% certain it needs to be a manual transmission. Can be old or newish, but leaning towards newish. If the car is more of a monster than mine is, I'll drive it and my wife gets mine. If it's tamer, she'll get it. Right now am trying to round up good options to consider.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dodge Demon or 2017 Viper ACR.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
You have to be model year specific, LOL, Revvv. There was also a 1971-1972 Dodge Demon. :cool:

Actually, the 1971 Demon 340 and 1970/71 Duster 340 make for a fun small-block powered muscle car. I used to own a '71 Duster 340. Slightly modified. ;)

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Some very good points and recommendations. If I was ever to go away from owning a GT500 or Cobra my favorite old school car is the classic box Nova SS. I know its pre 1970 but a nicely restored 67 SS or even a Resto Mod is so badass. My good friend had one back in the 70's that had a built 350 small block and automatic. That car was awesome. One of my favorite body styles ever on any car.

Users who are viewing this thread