WANTED: Wtb a Terminator 30k or less

bdod06

Established Member
On the hunt for a Oxford White Torch Red Sonic blue Black or Mystichrome Terminator. Looking to spend 25k or less. I have reached out to some of the older posts but no replies. Let me know what you have. I am willing to travel for the right car. I was at 30 but had some family emergencies take priority......

Last edited:

ggradtech

Established Member
I have a really nice one that Id probably sell, but I feel it needs to have the paint “corrected”. It had a small dent repair in the rear passenger quarter panel in 2008. The passenger side was repainted, but the paint wasn't a perfect match in my opinion. Im thinking of having the entire car repainted, but it is about $6500. I could have it “corrected” for $4000, but the car is almost 20 years old. 36,600 miles. Silver Metallic. This is the “bad” side, so you know Im fussy as hell. The bodyshop said I was crazy to consider repainting the car. $30k firm

Attachments

• 07CA6996-AE8E-419F-B121-6BBFCDD4F965.jpeg
    07CA6996-AE8E-419F-B121-6BBFCDD4F965.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 76

bdod06

Established Member
I have a really nice one that Id probably sell, but I feel it needs to have the paint “corrected”. It had a small dent repair in the rear passenger quarter panel in 2008. The passenger side was repainted, but the paint wasn't a perfect match in my opinion. Im thinking of having the entire car repainted, but it is about $6500. I could have it “corrected” for $4000, but the car is almost 20 years old. 36,600 miles. Silver Metallic. This is the “bad” side, so you know Im fussy as hell. The bodyshop said I was crazy to consider repainting the car. $30k firm
Out if my price range. I had to edit the post but I have 25k cash ready to go....really wanting to find a white one though.

Users who are viewing this thread