WTB: black 10th anniversary coupe

Diddypop

Established Member
Cash in hand looking for a black 10th anniversary coupe or standard black coupe. Less than 35k miles. $25k cash in hand.
Contact JD Thomas @ 484 274 1328.
Call or text anytime is fine. Thank you.

Diddypop

Established Member
I’ve been trying to get a hold of that guy for weeks. He’s in pa too just like me. I even called the salon where the pics were taken

PC03GT

Established Member
I’ve been trying to get a hold of that guy for weeks. He’s in pa too just like me. I even called the salon where the pics were taken
I've talked to that guy. He's a little weird but if you actually get a hold of him he's ready to sell. Probably get it for 22

PC03GT

Established Member
He bought the car off of Ebay, from California, it was owned by an 80 year old man

Diddypop

Established Member
I would buy it in a heart beat. I’ve sold the exact car about 5 years ago. Been looking for one ever since. Think you can help me out with his number. I live in pa it’s only a couple hours for me. I’d be willing to buy one in Hawaii. That’s what made me come on here to look for one. A lot of nice cars on here. All about $5-10k too high though for me.

PC03GT

Established Member
I would buy it in a heart beat. I’ve sold the exact car about 5 years ago. Been looking for one ever since. Think you can help me out with his number. I live in pa it’s only a couple hours for me. I’d be willing to buy one in Hawaii. That’s what made me come on here to look for one. A lot of nice cars on here. All about $5-10k too high though for me.
PMed his information

Lpucket3

Established Member
Is this car still available as far as anyone knows? I’ve also tried contacting the owner through auto trader with no luck.

Users who are viewing this thread