WTB Black/Black 96-98 Cobra Coupe, Under 30K miles, Pristine Condition

CLASSIC MUSCLE

Car Collector
Established Member
Looking for a "show car quality" 96-98 Cobra coupe in black/black. Must be low miles (under 30K) with clean CARFAX, no accidents, no paintwork and full docs (window sticker, SVT cert, etc). Will consider both stock and modified cars, but they must be SUPER CLEAN cars. Lower the miles, the better, and I'm a cash buyer. $500 finder's fee paid to anyone who locates me a car and it results in a purchase.

CLASSIC MUSCLE

Car Collector
Established Member
Thanks for the offer, but I’m not a mystic guy. I wish I was, because the low mileage mystics seem much easier to find than black cars. Appreciate your reply.

Ke1130

Established Member
Have you looked at any of them on eBay? There’s several black on black don’t know if any of them are the quality you’re looking for.

CLASSIC MUSCLE

Car Collector
Established Member
Have you looked at any of them on eBay? There’s several black on black don’t know if any of them are the quality you’re looking for.

Yes, been looking everywhere and nothing is really sticking out to me. Hoping a collector on here with a super low miles black/black car will see my post and reach out to me. Thanks for your reply.

Users who are viewing this thread