WTB Black Staggered Shelby Venice wheels

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Like the title says WTB Black Shelby Venice wheels. Don’t care if they have tires. Want staggered 20s

Have found a few but are far and won’t ship.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I am pretty sure that Shelby still has some Black Venice wheels left in stock, As of a couple of months ago I know that I was sent pictures of two Gunmetal sets (<<That is a Rare finish for the Venice) they have left, but they do not have any of the Black w/Machined surfaces as were standard install on the 2012 Signature Edition Super Snake....

.......and they will ship.......

Not the greatest picture, but here is Gunmetal in those wheels.....

20201105-192156.jpg

R

Last edited:

PM-Performance

Established Member
I am pretty sure that Shelby still has some Black Venice wheels left in stock, As of a couple of months ago I know that I was sent pictures of two Gunmetal sets (<<That is a Rare finish for the Venice) they have left, but they do not have any of the Black w/Machined surfaces as were standard install on the 2012 Signature Edition Super Snake....

.......and they will ship.......

Not the greatest picture, but here is Gunmetal in those wheels.....

View attachment 1681058

R
That is concerning because I contacted them for a set and they said they were blown out forever ago and could not offer any help to me.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
That is concerning because I contacted them for a set and they said they were blown out forever ago and could not offer any help to me.

If you contacted a sales rep. through Shelby Perf. Parts, that may be the case.........

I just texted my Shelby friend to ask about Blacks and the Gun Metals he sent me a picture of a couple of months ago........maybe everything is now gone? I will report back.....

He just texted me back and said he will check.....

R

Last edited:

tampasnake

Established Member
I remember last year they had a sale on their website for around $350 each. It was a super good deal. That may have been when they were selling off stock. I can't remember what finish those ones were.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I remember last year they had a sale on their website for around $350 each. It was a super good deal. That may have been when they were selling off stock. I can't remember what finish those ones were.

They did have a "sell-off" and the price per wheel was very reasonable, especially for a forged wheel, but that does not mean that all were sold.....

R

PM-Performance

Established Member
They did have a "sell-off" and the price per wheel was very reasonable, especially for a forged wheel, but that does not mean that all were sold.....

R
That was not last year. I think that was a few years ago, but I could be wrong.

Well, if they did not sell all, they are losing business when they tell people they no longer have nor can get things that they have. I have called them on more than 1 occasion looking for parts from them. My experience has not been the best.

Users who are viewing this thread