WTB: Center Console, radio trim, other interior parts

Boston Mike

Established Member
I'm planning on having some interior parts done in carbon fiber hydrographics and would love to see if I can get some of the parts through a salvage vehicle out there. Minor scratches won't be a problem as the prep will cover those up. Anyone out there got a junker that would sell some interior parts on the cheap????

center console (both the top section that is smooth finish and the lower base that is that pebbly type finish..........note, I have the ambient lighting, so I'd like one that is ready for that)

radio trim (again, the smooth trim that surrounds the radio and vent knobs)

door trim pieces (door handle, power lock/window trim, lock trim)

Also, looking to have the window/convertible trim pieces color matched (call this Operation No Unfinished Exterior Trim). If anyone has those, that'd be great too.

Thanks!!

faststang14

Established Member
I'm planning on having some interior parts done in carbon fiber hydrographics and would love to see if I can get some of the parts through a salvage vehicle out there. Minor scratches won't be a problem as the prep will cover those up. Anyone out there got a junker that would sell some interior parts on the cheap????

center console (both the top section that is smooth finish and the lower base that is that pebbly type finish..........note, I have the ambient lighting, so I'd like one that is ready for that)

radio trim (again, the smooth trim that surrounds the radio and vent knobs)

door trim pieces (door handle, power lock/window trim, lock trim)

Also, looking to have the window/convertible trim pieces color matched (call this Operation No Unfinished Exterior Trim). If anyone has those, that'd be great too.

Thanks!!

Ive got the radio a/c trim cover assembly. let me know an offer

Users who are viewing this thread