WTB: Center Seat for 94 lightning

scootro

Established Member
good luck!! i've looking for years.. i saw a 1995 lightning at a used car lot once and the truck was in bad shape but had the oe center seat. i offered the guy a $1,000 bucks and my old console and he declined :eek: i figured thats the only way i'll get a oe one. you can buy a repro one from downsford for 600 bucks.

Matt95L

Established Member
scootro said:
good luck!! i've looking for years.. i saw a 1995 lightning at a used car lot once and the truck was in bad shape but had the oe center seat. i offered the guy a $1,000 bucks and my old console and he declined :eek: i figured thats the only way i'll get a oe one. you can buy a repro one from downsford for 600 bucks.

I've got one $$$ :idea: $$$

scootro

Established Member
Matt95L said:
I've got one $$$ :idea: $$$
i would ask how much, but i'm poor right now... the seats always turn up when i'm poor, too.. :cryying: put it on ebay with a reserve!! nobody sells there gen 1 stuff on there anymore.. you go to nloc they have hundreds of stuff on there forsale, but never ebay'mm.. besides i wouldn't feal safe sending someone a 1,000 bucks unless paypal was involved in the transaction..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread