WTB Cobra for $20k or less

bingman

Established Member
What's up everybody, I'm looking for something with nothing more than bolt ons. I've had bad luck buying cars with built motors in the past so looking to stick with completely stock internals this time. Not to picky on the color. I love them all. Must be a coupe. Obviously the lower miles the better but would consider anything with 100k miles or less if the car is clean and for the right price. I'm in the Cleveland, OH area and would like to stay as close as possible but willing to travel a bit for the right car. Maybe it's just me but it doesn't seem like there are to many some what stock cars for sale on the forum right now. Anyways, let me know what you guys have. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

JBJ

Established Member
What's up everybody, I'm looking for something with nothing more than bolt ons. I've had bad luck buying cars with built motors in the past so looking to stick with completely stock internals this time. Not to picky on the color. I love them all. Must be a coupe. Obviously the lower miles the better but would consider anything with 100k miles or less if the car is clean and for the right price. I'm in the Cleveland, OH area and would like to stay as close as possible but willing to travel a bit for the right car. Maybe it's just me but it doesn't seem like there are to many some what stock cars for sale on the forum right now. Anyways, let me know what you guys have. Thanks.

I got a '04 4 sale..... 52k miles, clean & ready..... hit me at [email protected]

Svt-Daum

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread