• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

WTB: Cobra

Discussion in 'Terminators Buy/Sell' started by tread72, Jan 9, 2015.

1. tread72

tread72 http://i77.photobucket.co Established Member

Just sold my DSG vert, looking for a modded cobra coup near washington state. Please email me at [email protected]

2. baby2000

baby2000 Member Established Member

There is a torch red one in the tacoma area.

3. shauncurt

shauncurt Active Member Established Member

Dam, i want to trade my whipple coupe for a vert rite now. Good luck!

4. TurboWs6

TurboWs6 1,000whp CLUB Established Member

Was getting ready to post mine. Here's the for sale post I have written up. Plenty of pics of my car in my previous started threads

Thinking of selling the cobra to move on to a new project. I love this car but just thinking of doing something different. I have no issues with the cars performance it's actually proven to be the most reliable car I've ever had. Here's the break down
    2003 DSG
    17k miles with about 1k miles on all mods
    2.9 whipple non crusher
    Jlt ram air
    3200 maf
    Accufab throttle body
    Brand new Thump tensioner
    Billet flow idlers
    3.375 upper
    4lb lower
    Custom catch can set up with an fittings
    UPR chromoly K member and a arms
    Front coilovers
    Tubular front bumper support
    Afco dual pass heat exchanger
    8 gallon dads intercooler tank mounted in the trunk with an intake rule 2000 pump and mezier pump in the stock location
    t56 with upgraded 26 spline
    RXT twin disk
    Fiore Fire wall adjuster and quadrant
    New adjustable mgw shifter
    ARH 1 7/8's headers with 3.5" collectors and 3" catless Xpipe to magnaflow mufflers
    Lethals 1400hp fuel system with dual 465 pumps
    Bosch 105 injectors
    Brand new ford racing 3.73's with new bearings done in the rear
    Billet flow IRS brace
    Ftbr bushing kit
    Custom qa1 21 way double adjustable rear coil overs for the IRS
    CCW Classic drag pack that are one of a kind. Front are 17x5.5 and Rears are 16x11 that have been beadlocked by champion wheels. Matte black face with gloss black rims, SVT engraved center caps and black beadlocks. 28x10 hooiser et drags out back. I have to have one tire plugged so they'll come with a new never mounted set of slicks.
    Car was tuned on C85 and made 775rwhp on a mustang Dyno, tuned by frank at psi speed solutions
    Car has made a best pass of [email protected] with best traps of 141. That was on a 26" rear tire, expecting to run into the 9's on the 28's.
    Interior is mint on the car, comes with rear seats and rear seat delete which are both mint. Only interior mod is a dual gauge pod with an lc2 in green and a black and green boost gauge. Also theirs a switch to run the intercooler pump when the cars off.
    Exterior is a 9.5 out of 10. Front bumper has minor rock chips that have been fixed, rear had two small scratches put in it when a hand detail place took the rubber off the rear bumper after a track outting. My friends tell me I'm crazy that you can't even notice it but I'm really anal about the condition of my cars so i am posting it because Id have it fixed and told they could fix and blend it pretty easy. Has lfp hood vents, tints, rear cobra inserts, shorty antenna
    I also have a teksid stroker short block that was built by JDM for the car. Manley rods and Pistons all arp 2000 hardware, double keyed crank, melling billet gear oil pump and arp head studs. I would let this go with the car for the right price, it would bump the compression up to 9.3.1.

I paid 26k for the car last year bone stock and have put almost 20k into it. Reasonable offer Id look for is $29k which really makes my loss someone's gain. You can't take a bone stock 17k mile and go wrong with all my mods for 3k more then I paid for it.
    $4k for the short block so work that into the deal if you want the whole package