WTB: Comp Orange or Sonic Blue Cobra!

Blueline

Established Member

Brad_zpswczwdtmi.jpg

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
I'm in the market for a Competition Orange Convertible with under 10k miles myself, so if I find a Coupe during my search, I'll forward it over to you.

I sent you info on that 8k mile Sonic Blue Coupe and if you need me to check it out for you, I can do so. Good Luck and glad to see you coming back into the Cobra Scene.

Blueline

Established Member
I'm in the market for a Competition Orange Convertible with under 10k miles myself, so if I find a Coupe during my search, I'll forward it over to you.

I sent you info on that 8k mile Sonic Blue Coupe and if you need me to check it out for you, I can do so. Good Luck and glad to see you coming back into the Cobra Scene.
Hey Jay! Yeah I have been tossing it around. I liked that Sonic you sent me but too much money for it. If anyone hits me up with a Vert Ill hit you up, def. I prefer Comp orange. Im going to Hold out for a special one lol.

dom418

Established Member
So there will be a mint SB or CO coupe for sale within a year? Maybe I'll hold out and buy yours. I've always admired your work!

Blueline

Established Member
So there will be a mint SB or CO coupe for sale within a year? Maybe I'll hold out and buy yours. I've always admired your work!

Thanks for the kind words!! That's why I'm looking for the perfect car lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread