Wtb: HÄns racecraft subframe connectors

COBRANATOR03

Established Member
Looking to buy a set of Hans Racecraft Full Length Subframe Connectors for 03-04 cobra , part # FMSV1.0 for coupes.

Please pm me with prices or info

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
Hey Cobranator I called Hans racecarft up in febuary, he said he did not have any in stock and said if I could 10 people to buy a set each he would do a run. I want a set to.

ssp.vortech

Established Member
I would be interested in a set. Did he mention how much they would run?

I know there were others looking for a set on modfords and here on svtp.

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
I called him and left a message to call me back with the price and the minimum order we need to make his happen. As soon as I hear from him I will let y'all know. By the way his email is still down on his web site again.

Last edited:

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
I call all his deals and one of the guy had his #. He still has not return my call yet. Most if this deals droped him because they can't get ahold of him.

oldmodman

Established Member
Those are the heaviest duty sub frame-jacking rail parts I have ever seen. The only thing that stopped me from getting them was the price. I'd probably be interested in a set if the group price is enough cheaper than the old price. $449.95 was just too much for me.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Those are the heaviest duty sub frame-jacking rail parts I have ever seen. The only thing that stopped me from getting them was the price. I'd probably be interested in a set if the group price is enough cheaper than the old price. $449.95 was just too much for me.

You are right, as I recently installed mine. There is absolutely none currently available that are even close to these in quality, except for maybe the Global West version. I really wish I had taken the time to make some jigs from them, so that I could reproduce them before I welded them on my car!:bash: I actually just installed the Hans rear STB yesterday, which is also a very stout piece!

COBRANATOR03

Established Member
the price it'nt that bad for what you get, there the best out there that i've seen, the Global West version are nice and there $460. i think if mike can get a group purchase together ,i'm in.

Last edited:

ssp.vortech

Established Member
the Global West version are nice and there $460.

Just an FYI, Summit Racing has the Global West SFCs for $406. Global West Suspension 929 - Global West Suspension Subframe Connectors - Overview - SummitRacing.com

I have the Global West equivalent on my '93 notchback and they are indeed stout pieces and well made. However, I wanted to try something different and like the OP, I've been holding out for a set of the HÄNS SFCs. If a GP is formed I am definitely interested in joining in.

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
Han's has not called me back yet guy's. So I'll called him back on Monday and see if he picks up. I'll keep y'all updated.

If you guy's have and question just PM me or ask.

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
I am also interested in this, pending price.
I was going to have a custom one made, but this might be a better and cheaper alternative.

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
Hey guy's I just got of the phone with Hans. He said he would do a ran of sub frame connector if he could sell X number of them.

I have another meeting over the with him tomorrow at 10 A.M and he will let me know the current cost of the sub frames connectors and the X number he need to produce and sell of the sub frame connector.

He does have the standard rear shock tower brace in stock, he will give me a price on the tomorrow. Hans Racecraft - Ford Mustang Rear Shock Tower Brace

The roll cages are custom pieces. The X brace rear shock tower and the roll cage are used together. But he is not producing them at this time.

I did tell Hans the email on his web site is was not working at this time. He is having his web guy or guy's fix it now, and it should be up and working no later than Friday.

Any question just PM me or call me at 817 851 3681
Sincerely
Michael Hughes

Last edited:

ssp.vortech

Established Member
Hmm...Interesting. I never considered a rear shock tower brace. That's something I would entertain. Thanks for looking into this.

black 10th vert

Established Member
This is really cool, that he is going to do another run! Trust me, you guys will not be sorry, when you see the quality of these parts. They are pretty pricey, but considering that these ARE the foundation of the car, which affect performance and handling in every way, they are a bargain - especially for vert. guys!

Users who are viewing this thread