Wtb: HÄns racecraft subframe connectors

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I saw another charge today for $400+ today. I'm thinking it's also from Hans. Does anyone know the phone number for Hans so I can call and make sure that they are putting the charges through and not something else. The charge is coming through as Dining and Entertainment from Bon Vivant Group LLC.

Under the Contact Us on their web page it also shows R&D and Production has been suspended. Calling a phone number I found through Google says they went out of business.

Yes charges are coming through from Bon Vivant Group.

That message is old.

firedog90

Established Member
Unfortunately I received an extra set of subframe connectors so somebody is still waiting on a set. I did not have any contact info for them and they finally contacted me yesterday about it. I got it sent out back to them today. Sorry whoever is waiting on a set. They are on the way back to them then they will be shipped out to the last person waiting.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Damn, those are pricey. Couldn't you guys have used these for about 1/2 the price:

1994-07 Mustang

Oops, never mind. For some reason, I thought the Hans sub-frames were $800!

Last edited:

greengt88

Established Member
i'd still like to buy a rear shock tower brace from them for my vert.....should i just call one of the vendors' listed on their website??

Marc

Established Member
I just purchased one of those "extra" sets today.

Mike (mrpork) turned me on to the set. Thanks Mike!

Guess I will sell those BNIB MMFLCs when I return to the states.

COBRANATOR03

Established Member
no i haven't yet was looking to summer. but i do have my car up on j stands and getting reaady to pull the fuel tank for upgrades, i'll try a test fit went me and son get a chance. i hope thats not the case.

Users who are viewing this thread