Wtb: HÄns racecraft subframe connectors

firedog90

Established Member
Nicole finally called today and I made the payment. They had the wrong email and phone number for me. She said she's been trying to call and email me for about 4 or 5 weeks. I was the last on the list to pay so they will be starting on Monday.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Hell yea! I can't wait to get these on and not crack my windshield anymore when I jack the rear of the car up.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Hypothetical question, once these are on the car can they be removed? I'm not sure how much of a bitch it would be to undo the welds.

snakebitten13

Established Member
sub frams

If some one cancels shoot me a pm, Ill buy a set. thanks!

Also if you guys do the rear strut tower brace im in on that.

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
This thread is not for the brace or x brace, but for the SFCs. BUT I can tell you from my last conversations with Hans' assistant they had a few rear strut tower braces. They do not however have the x brace setup. Understand that this was discussed a little over 2 months ago. They could no longer have the normal STB. I suggest you contact Hans through his website. He could better tell you if they still have them or not.

Of course, if there is enough interest in the x brace setup then maybe we can get enough people together to have a run on those.

black 10th vert

Established Member
didn't know about an x-brace. Anyone have a picture of it? I have the Hans FLSFC's, and rear STB already on my vert, but was thinking about x-bracing, so this intrigues me if there is an "add-on" x-brace already designed to fit.

black 10th vert

Established Member
The xbrace is a different RSTB they have. It is not an add on to their basic RSTB. they do not have pics of it on their site, but here is the page for it.

Hans Racecraft - Ford Mustang Force Rear Shock Tower Brace

Ok, thanks. I was hoping that it was an x-brace to add on to the main FLSFCs! I think the original design rear brace is just fine like it is, but it would be pretty cool to have a removable crossbracing member to connect the 2 main frame rails together.

COBRANATOR03

Established Member
i got an update from hans today. looks like we're on the way.

This is a status update on the production run.

Physical production has begun!

We will have turn around time available by mid-next week. Thank you again for your interest in Hans Racecraft products.

Questions? We will gladly answer any questions you may have. We apologize in advance for any delays in email or telephonic response.

Best Regards,

Hans Racecraft Co.

Ryushin

Established Member
I saw another charge today for $400+ today. I'm thinking it's also from Hans. Does anyone know the phone number for Hans so I can call and make sure that they are putting the charges through and not something else. The charge is coming through as Dining and Entertainment from Bon Vivant Group LLC.

Under the Contact Us on their web page it also shows R&D and Production has been suspended. Calling a phone number I found through Google says they went out of business.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread