WANTED: WTB High Mileage 03/04 Cobra Coupe

carguy96

Established Member
Looking to buy a high mileage Cobra coupe in torch red, Mineral Grey, or DSG.

Clean title is a must, no salvage title cars. Mileage doesn’t matter as long as the engine is healthy.

Looking to spend around $15,000 for the right car.

Located in central Ohio, willing to travel for the right car.

KyleVFA

Pretty far from you, but theres a guy down in Miami looking to sell a black 03 coupe with 200k and red 10th anniversary vert with 127k (both actually looked super clean). Pm me and I can send you his number if you are interested.

carguy96

Established Member
Pretty far from you, but theres a guy down in Miami looking to sell a black 03 coupe with 200k and red 10th anniversary vert with 127k (both actually looked super clean). Pm me and I can send you his number if you are interested.

Sent you a PM

Ke1130

Established Member
Bummer looked like just what you were looking for minus the rust lol. I’ll keep an eye out good luck in your search.

BlackStang00

Established Member

This guy is still selling the cobra? I was going to buy it sight pretty much unseen back in like July of last year. Hispanic guy. Yeah there’s something off about it it should’ve sold by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVT25

Clean title is a must, no salvage title cars. Mileage doesn’t matter as long as the engine is healthy.

Hello i have a svt cobra 10th anniversary convertible with 103k miles if interested give me a text 864-478-5172 in SC.

Ken6977

Established Member

Where in Ohio are you? Not selling mine but looking for a few Terminator owners to cruise and go to shows sometimes. Lots of shows in Ohio this summer. I'm entering my clean 11k mileage black 03 in one in Newcomerstown this Saturday.

Mok4200

Established Member

Are you still looking? I'm debating on selling mine to pay off some debt..125k miles, whipple supercharged, loads of fun but the paint has some rock chips.

Users who are viewing this thread