WTB IMRC Control Module for 98 Cobra

marshall_cobra

Established Member
Just like the title states, I am currently looking for a functioning IMRC module.. Preferably lower mileage but as long as it works and you aren't asking for a killing for it. Let me know! I can paypal money asap!

Thanks!

OU812IC

Established Member
Just like the title states, I am currently looking for a functioning IMRC module.. Preferably lower mileage but as long as it works and you aren't asking for a killing for it. Let me know! I can paypal money asap!

Thanks!
I have the box and cables from a Mark 8. You think they are similar?

Sent from my SM-T807R4 using Tapatalk

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
I have reverse engineered the IMRC Control Module and want to prove I can repair them. If you have a broken IMRC Control Module and are willing to let me try to fix it, I will do it for free for you. Let me know if you want me to work on it.

Mark

racebronco2

Established Member
The marks are different. One the cobra imrc controller the cables are the same length. On the marks one cable is shorter than the other. A mark controller will work. The imrc needs to be checked to make sure it is working correctly, the sensors that let the ecu know if they are open or closed is usually the problem. The actuator that actually moves the cables very rarely fails.

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
If the sensor fails, it is most likely the switch contacts, since the 2 resistors carry almost no current. I bet a point file would fix them right up...

Users who are viewing this thread