Wtb; Low milage MG

91 Ti Coupe

Established Member
Ive been following this site for the past 3 years, and finally got the funds to buy, so I just joined today.Im looking for a MG coupe, clean carfax ,original paint, under30 thousand miles, with some mods. No verts or track cars. I know what im searching for is probably a Unicorn, cause ive only seen a few come through the site over the past years. Let me know what u have. thanks

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome to the forum. Are you willing to travel or do you prefer to stick to the North East? Take your time and wait for the perfect MG and good luck!!

joshcarp81

Established Member
May consider selling mine. 5x,xxx miles wouldnt guess it by looking at it though. I was going to wait til spring to sell because im not in a hurry to sell it and i wont sell it for less just because of the weather. Lol

nufc1

Established Member
Good luck if you change your year and color.might let mine go in the spring.
20181215_142623-COLLAGE.jpg

bigmoose

Established Member
Ive been following this site for the past 3 years, and finally got the funds to buy, so I just joined today.Im looking for a MG coupe, clean carfax ,original paint, under30 thousand miles, with some mods. No verts or track cars. I know what im searching for is probably a Unicorn, cause ive only seen a few come through the site over the past years. Let me know what u have. thanks
Too bad you don't want a vert. I'm planning on listing mine this week and I'm in RI.

Edit: oops, thought that read MC.

91 Ti Coupe

Established Member
Reply to joshcarp81, I might consider something out my mileage range, price,pics, description of any mods?

joshcarp81

Established Member
Im in Steubenville Ohio now. Right nex5 to the Ohio river.

Ive done quite alot since i got it.
Brand new K.O. chrome cobras 17x9 front 17x10.5 back with New tires at same time (id have to look at which Nitto 555's they are though. I know 275 in front and 305 or 315 in rear). Cant be more than 200 miles if that on them now.
New lug nuts
Posi ported supercharger fresh fluids and coupler
New 60lb injectors
New k.b. boost a pump
EGR delete
Wrinkle blue valve covers
Polished coil covers
Jlt ram air intake
Accufab t.b.
Ngk plugs
Magnaflow cat back with an H pipe
Aeroforce gauge in column pod with wideband sensor
H and R coil springs with MM adjusting plates in front
New rotors and pads all around
R
Ford racing rear diff cover and MM bushings
MGW Short throw shifter with comfort handle
Mcleod dual disk clutch
New input shaft with higher tooth count
(26?)
New rack bushings
Pioneer head unit
Carbon fiber fog light bezels
Carbon fiber door cups
Carbon fiber side scoop inserts
Carbon fiber hood
New oem cowl panel
New oem headlights
New oem chin spoiler still in box
New front bumper cover still in packaging
Shorter radio antenna
New radiator fluid
New tranny fluid
New diff fluid
New 160 reische thermostat
New H/E
4lb lower ring on factory hub assembly
2.76 billetflow on snout
Billetflow pullies
New oem pullies andinside belt
New gates green supercharger belt
Head cooling mod
Low profile irs bolts
Chrome dash bezel trim
New oem wiper arms and blades (hard to find)
MAF extender
New brake fluid
New stainless steel brake hoses
New battery cable ends(high quality ones)
New clutch cable, adjuster and quadrant

Thats all i could think of off the top of my head im sure theres more. Lol!
I have everything i took off the car that was stock, everything.....
I basically got bored with it after tinkering these five years ive owned it
I probably didnt put 2000 miles on it including the 4 hr drive home when i bought it.
My problem is i bought it thinking id leave it stock. Then i decided to start replacing the not perfect items and escalated from there.
I miss having a real project car and have been wanting to get another 70-78 datsun Z car. Only reason i even care to sell it. Otherwise itll just stay a garage queen. I drove it twice last year. Once in the spring and once in the fall.

I honestly dont know where id settle for price but 25000 may be a starting point and negotiate from there

joshcarp81

Established Member
If you want to talk more p.m. me and i can send you my phone # and we can talk more if interested. If not,good luck on your search. I looked for 3 years for a MG or CO in good shape that wasnt across the country. Found this one 4 hours south of me in WV.
The guy i bought it from was a banker that bought it with 20000 ish miles on it and babied it.
The underneath is crazy how clean it is.

91 Ti Coupe

Established Member
reply carp81, do have a few questions,but don't know how to pm you directly so if you if you could give me a call at your convienence 4137820413

joshcarp81

Established Member
I apologize. Life got busy the last week or so and I forgot to call you. Ill reach out to you an evening this week!
Sorry bout that

Pantera1

Established Member
I'm not really looking to sell, but everything is for sale for the right price. I've got a mg coupe, it has around 50,000 miles. The car had boundary opg, steigemier ported heads and blower, stage 3 comp cams, tubular k member and a arms, mm coilover, 4.10 gears, dss level 5 axles, nitrous outlet kit, true forged mach 5 wheels and weld rts wheels. That's all I have off the top of my head without getting into the small stuff

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not really looking to sell, but everything is for sale for the right price. I've got a mg coupe, it has around 50,000 miles. The car had boundary opg, steigemier ported heads and blower, stage 3 comp cams, tubular k member and a arms, mm coilover, 4.10 gears, dss level 5 axles, nitrous outlet kit, true forged mach 5 wheels and weld rts wheels. That's all I have off the top of my head without getting into the small stuff

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Going to need some pics to confirm a winner there.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread