WTB: Low Mile Coupe (TX)

35thPonyGT

Schwing!
Established Member
Update: Purchased a ‘04 Redfire. Let’s the fun begin!

Hey guys. Tossing around the idea of selling my Mach 1 for a Termi.

Willing to travel 1,000 miles for the right one but I am picky. I want this to be my lifelong garage queen.
My cap is $23k (in cash) as of now. Especially if I need to travel.

- Coupe
- Under 50k miles
- Aftermarket blower/fuel system is a bonus but the more stock, the better. I'm not looking to buy a caged race car.
- Open to any color except the yellows (close friend has a SY)

Last edited:

LP6850

Established Member

This is my 2003 Mustang Cobra with 46,490 miles. $23,500obo. I am the second owner. I purchased this car in 2011 with 33,000 miles with all of the modifications already completed. The only thing I’ve done is to replace the clutch at 38,153 with a Spec Stage 3+. All mods were professionally installed, and all of the receipts are included. The car is very clean and I intended on keeping it for a long time, but I don’t drive it much anymore (especially all winter) and I hate seeing it just sitting there every day. It has never been in an accident. The passenger side rear quarter panel was replaced (not fixed with bond) after my wife cut it too close and dented it pulling into the garage. The $5,000 repair was done by a very reputable body shop and you can't tell it was ever done. I’m located outside of Chicago. Please reach out with any questions. Thank you!

Whipple 2.3 Liter S/C

Magnaflow Exhaust w/ X-Pipe

Rear cylinder head cooling mod and upgraded radiator.

Fuel system upgrade w/ 60lb fuel injectors

Comes with 5 pulleys ranging from 510 to 625 rwhp (currently set at most conservative setting)

Auto Meter gauges: Voltage, temp, fuel pressure, air/fuel, and boost

18” FR500 wheels w/ Nitto NT555 tires

Spare set of 18” anthracite FR500 wheels w/ Yokohama Advan A048 tires with about half their life left (they came on the car and I bought the set currently on the car with the idea of only using these for autocrossing)

H&R lowering springs

Hood struts

Professional window tint – darkest legally in FL

Liquidsnake

Lok'tar Ogar
Established Member

This is my 2003 Mustang Cobra with 46,490 miles. $23,500obo. I am the second owner. I purchased this car in 2011 with 33,000 miles with all of the modifications already completed. The only thing I’ve done is to replace the clutch at 38,153 with a Spec Stage 3+. All mods were professionally installed, and all of the receipts are included. The car is very clean and I intended on keeping it for a long time, but I don’t drive it much anymore (especially all winter) and I hate seeing it just sitting there every day. It has never been in an accident. The passenger side rear quarter panel was replaced (not fixed with bond) after my wife cut it too close and dented it pulling into the garage. The $5,000 repair was done by a very reputable body shop and you can't tell it was ever done. I’m located outside of Chicago. Please reach out with any questions. Thank you!

Whipple 2.3 Liter S/C

Magnaflow Exhaust w/ X-Pipe

Rear cylinder head cooling mod and upgraded radiator.

Fuel system upgrade w/ 60lb fuel injectors

Comes with 5 pulleys ranging from 510 to 625 rwhp (currently set at most conservative setting)

Auto Meter gauges: Voltage, temp, fuel pressure, air/fuel, and boost

18” FR500 wheels w/ Nitto NT555 tires

Spare set of 18” anthracite FR500 wheels w/ Yokohama Advan A048 tires with about half their life left (they came on the car and I bought the set currently on the car with the idea of only using these for autocrossing)

H&R lowering springs

Hood struts

Professional window tint – darkest legally in FL
You know you have a 6-rib belt on your car right?

jthede

Established Member
DA375A7E-AFE8-4B69-9C99-4A35EFBE075D.jpeg
Located in Iowa. Garage queen 10th anniversary torch red 17k miles little more then 23k though.. located in Iowa 5158224437 is my number car is mint

Users who are viewing this thread