WTB Low Mileage CO/Red fire/Torche Red will pay $$

Trix

Established Member
Located in Houston but willing to travel. Looking for a Comp orange, Red Fire, Torch Red, or (maybe) Black.

Lower the miles the better, definitely not over 40k, preferably under 30k.

Want exterior a solid 9. Small rock chips possibly ok. No dings, dents, etc.

Clean carfax.

Looking for relatively stock or minor bolt ons.

Price range for what I’m looking for I would expect 26k-30k (maybe more for very mint examples.

I’ve found a 2012 302 I drove yesterday and really liked, but I’ve wanted a terminator forever and haven’t found anything recently yet I’ve been looking for. I’ve found a few cross country at dealers, but they usually suck to work with. Their version of clean on a 14 year old car is different than most termi fans.

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
I'd take 28K for mine. It's Black and has 19K miles and is bone stock and in great condition.

Attachments

• 2003 Mustang Cobra.jpg
    2003 Mustang Cobra.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 298

Trix

Established Member
I'd take 28K for mine. It's Black and has 19K miles and is bone stock and in great condition.

I’ve seen your comments elsewhere and it’s definitely been on my radar. How many owners? Carfax? Garage kept? How long have you had it? Chips, dings, scratches, wear, fading, etc?

Do you have some pics of under the car and under the hood?

Still looking for other colors first but it’s definitely one I’d consider.

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
Give me your number or email and I'll text you better pictures. There are some rock chips but its not riddled with them and it would not make you shy away from the car at all. The paint shines real nice. Interior is in excellent condition, new tires. Garage kept. I think I'm the third owner. The ONLY reason I'm selling is because I have 2 black Cobras, this one is bone stock and the other one is whippled (and I'm keeping the whippled one) and would like to get a Mystichrome. I can text or email you more pictures if you are serious about it and my price is firm since I do not have to sell.

Trix

Established Member
Not sure if this is too modded for you ?
FOR SALE 2004 FORD MUSTANG COBRA SVT

I was actually in Chicago a couple weeks ago when I first saw the listing. How many owners? How long have you had it? At how many miles were the mods put on? Were You the owner while they were installed? Receipts?

It’s definitely more vehicle than I really want, but it does look pretty clean. I’m looking for something I can put 100-200 miles a week on, and more mods make that less and less possible.

Trix

Established Member
Give me your number or email and I'll text you better pictures. There are some rock chips but its not riddled with them and it would not make you shy away from the car at all. The paint shines real nice. Interior is in excellent condition, new tires. Garage kept. I think I'm the third owner. The ONLY reason I'm selling is because I have 2 black Cobras, this one is bone stock and the other one is whippled (and I'm keeping the whippled one) and would like to get a Mystichrome. I can text or email you more pictures if you are serious about it and my price is firm since I do not have to sell.

At this time that’s more than I’d be looking to pay for a black car since it’s my 4th color choice. Possibly if nothing else lines up.

WildCobra

KOTS
Established Member
I was actually in Chicago a couple weeks ago when I first saw the listing. How many owners? How long have you had it? At how many miles were the mods put on? Were You the owner while they were installed? Receipts?

It’s definitely more vehicle than I really want, but it does look pretty clean. I’m looking for something I can put 100-200 miles a week on, and more mods make that less and less possible.
Owners I am the 5th owner. I have had the Cobra since 2013. Mods were put on at 24,500. I Tried to do it all at once and some later. Yes I have all the receipts for all the Mods. When I bought the car the only mod it had was exhaust system.

Trix

Established Member
In a sudden, strange, turn of events, I went an entirely new direction and bought a Ducati lol.

Thanks all for the info.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread