WTB lowering spring but need some help!

04sonicbeast

Established Member
As the title says, I have a brembo pkg equipped GT and I want to get either FRP K springs or prokit from eibach. What other parts do I need to complete the drop? strut mounts? What kind, I won't be doing alot of tracking mostly cruising and street fun? Will I need a panhard bar as well to fix the axle shift to one side. Thanks in advance

msc111

Established Member
i have the same question.. have you seen the spings from brembo50.com?
they are just for the back and level the car out.

As the title says, I have a brembo pkg equipped GT and I want to get either FRP K springs or prokit from eibach. What other parts do I need to complete the drop? strut mounts? What kind, I won't be doing alot of tracking mostly cruising and street fun? Will I need a panhard bar as well to fix the axle shift to one side. Thanks in advance

Heavyfoot

Established Member
I read that entire article and I liked the stance that it has with just the rear springs. Now I've just gotta find someone selling the brembo wheels lol

04sonicbeast

Established Member
Ok thanks, I have seen the 55D rear spring leveling kit on brembo50.com. I just want all four springs and a nice drop like 1.5 but not too raked look. Although I think the "look" is mostly on stock wheels too because of their offset, once I get wheels to it will prob look way better then with just my brembo wheels. Been looking at the Vossen deep concave wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread