WTB: LT headers, Reichard Racing Tensioner, DSS Lvl 5 axles

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
as well as an aftermarket intercooler reservoir and idler pulleys. -found! thanks Godstang and xtreme3169!!

Let me know what y'all have!

Thanks, Edmund :)

EDIT: HAVE EVERYTHING EXCEPT DSS LEVEL 5 HALFSHAFTS. IF YOU HAVE THESE PLEASE ***DO NOT*** POST IN THREAD. PM ME INSTEAD. THANKS.

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^You want new idler pullies if so shoot me a pm and we'll get you a quote. Dual or Single bearing from Metco.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
I got a Reichard Racing Tensioner with the spring. I dont need it because I went turbo. Shot me a PM if you are interested.

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
i am going to be pulling out my DSS level 5's here next month. they have the chrome cv's (stronger). im asking $1300 +ship.

Level 5 Halfshafts

These are the ones I have. Only have about 1500 miles on them and counting. I picked em up for $1700 two years ago. Just shoot me a PM brother.

Last edited:

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
i am going to be pulling out my DSS level 5's here next month. they have the chrome cv's (stronger). im asking $1300 +ship.

Level 5 Halfshafts

These are the ones I have. Only have about 1500 miles on them and counting. I picked em up for $1700 two years ago. Just shoot me a PM brother.

So the halfsharts you have, are they the Level 5's or the PRO KIT? either way its a badass deal. I will keep you posted on that, as I was expecting it to be awhile before there was a seller with them. Either way, I more than likely (90% certain) that I will be taking them off your hands. Do you have any pics of them out of the box or installed? if so, please send to [email protected]. thanks! :rockon:

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Not sure if it helps but I have a bassani X pipe with cats sitting in storage.

I also have their headers but they are not LT.

Users who are viewing this thread