Wtb: M55 ford racing exhaust

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Bumping this one back up looking for another M55 ford racing exhaust that I will some how make it work on a SA. 96-98 cobra.. please let me know what you have [email protected]… if all else fails SLP LM1 works too…...

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
My slp was made for irs too. Dont make a system for a 96-98 cobra and its on my 97 convertible now just had to do some custom hangers. Let me know if u ever wana sell yours...

orange_whiner

Pro-class stoplight racer
Established Member
I just sold the mufflers, b/c I don't like the straight-through mufflers on our cars. I prefer a chambered muffler. I sold them for 100 shipped

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Thanks for rubbing it in ass. Lol jk i know it if u ever sell ur car please let me know i am sure someone will have a hearing problem sooner or later and want to get rid of it. I really like the slp but i want the loudest and everything i have ever seen and herd m55 ftmfw....

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
I bought the M55 mufflers from Orange Whiner, and even just welding them into the stock 2.25 pipes makes a wonderful sound. They are a very unique sound, like nothing out there on the streets. Quiet at idle, roar at WOT, and zero drone. A perfect setup.

GL with your search. Finding the whole catback will be tough. But don't settle for anything else!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread