WTB mint set of high end wheels and tires. CCW,True forged, or something else nice.

blue 2010 shelby gt 500

Established Member
i have 4 shelby 20' alcoas, matte blk with 4 mickey thompson pro com, only 200 miles on the great looking tires and rims if that intrests you just putting it out the for you my post with pictures is a few posts ahead of yours, its comes with 4 ford sensors oem which are $300 just for the sensors and come with center caps another $150

nfmsuprar1

Established Member
i have 4 shelby 20' alcoas, matte blk with 4 mickey thompson pro com, only 200 miles on the great looking tires and rims if that intrests you just putting it out the for you my post with pictures is a few posts ahead of yours, its comes with 4 ford sensors oem which are $300 just for the sensors and come with center caps another $150

They look like a nice set of wheel's but not really what I'm wanting. Thanks for the response!

427Boss

Established Member
I have a brand new set of Black Chrome retros with Satin black windows. 2 sets of Laser engraved Cobra center caps , 1 in Black chrome and 1 in Satin black. Nitto NT01s are like new , you can still feel the nubs on the bottom of the tread. 285 18 fronts and 305 18 rears. Rims were a $1000 a pop alone... $3000

Users who are viewing this thread