WTB Mystichrome Coupe

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Looking for a mystichrome Coupe. No verts please. I'm in SC but can travel
There is one in Concord, North Carolina. A place called “ Prestige Motorworks”. 704-723-4883
There is a TrueCar listing for it. I can’t get my phone to do anything about it right now.I think it’s a one owner car was about 120,000 miles. Asking just under 18,000. It may have an accident on the Carfax as well. Just kind of glanced over it last night. Might be worth a look because it’s so close and it’s 18,000.
Title is clean. Ad says it is a local car and it was owned by a woman, lol. You never know if that’s true or not, but by the looks of the pictures of the interior, the drivers seat has worn very well and I don’t think some big fat dude was the driver. Anyway, good luck. That’s a car I would look at for the money they’re asking IMO.

Last edited:

stangman4lif

Established Member
There is one in Concord, North Carolina. A place called “ Prestige Motorworks”. 704-723-4883
There is a TrueCar listing for it. I can’t get my phone to do anything about it right now.I think it’s a one owner car was about 120,000 miles. Asking just under 18,000. It may have an accident on the Carfax as well. Just kind of glanced over it last night. Might be worth a look because it’s so close and it’s 18,000.
Title is clean. Ad says it is a local car and it was owned by a woman, lol. You never know if that’s true or not, but by the looks of the pictures of the interior, the drivers seat has worn very well and I don’t think some big fat dude was the driver. Anyway, good luck. That’s a car I would look at for the money they’re asking IMO.
Thanks I spoke to them today.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
What does beanered out mean?
ole.jpg

m_srt4

Established Member
04 mystichrome coupe with 34,xxx miles that I'm thinking about selling. Located in Lexington, SC. Kooks headers and 315s in the rear. Pm me if interested.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201102-221012_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201102-221012_Gallery.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 116

Jonbowen359

04 mystichrome coupe with 34,xxx miles that I'm thinking about selling. Located in Lexington, SC. Kooks headers and 315s in the rear. Pm me if interested.
Im interested in this - can u send me some more details in this car please?

Users who are viewing this thread