WTB OEM Ford Mustang Key

Alexxxdreams

Established Member
Need the forums help on this one!

Long Story Short. I work in freight logistics. While loading a 52Ft Big rig trailer at some point I dropped my keys. Didn't notice until I was ready to head home for the day. Contacted the forwarding terminal that had the trailer I believe my keys were in and no luck. They claimed they searched and nothing. Got another key made by some lock smith company. Starts my car and everything but it doesn't have the key fob. I have another generic key fob remote I bought from eBay that has all the buttons. However it's not programmed to the car so it doesn't start it. I want another mustang key and not a blank one. Where can I get one ? My local dealer is claiming that I can't get any other blank keys but the generic "ford" one. They're honestly a bunch of nunkle headed ass holes there. I've seen the 2013.5 ford OEM track key. But it's 300+ dollars. Not looking to spend that much. Anyone work at a dealership and have any light to shine on this subject !

Firstang001

Established Member
I know you mentioned OEM. But I have a habit of keeping the originals and making a duplicate key for any vehicle I buy. Here is what i have for my regular use. I got it cut at ACE hardware and programmed it myself. there are series of steps one should follow to program it.

Users who are viewing this thread