WTB ported Eaton Blower

svtl399

Established Member
I have a non ported stock blower I’d sell so can have one to send off while driving yours if interested. Only tb and elbow ported and smoother out on inside

Jelliott

I have a non ported stock blower I’d sell so can have one to send off while driving yours if interested. Only tb and elbow ported and smoother out on inside
I have to rebuild my engine now so if I cant find a already ported one I'll just send mine out. Thank you

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
I'll have one for sale in a couple of months how soon did you want it? What part of California are you in?

Dawilson85

Established Member
I’ve got a Posi Race port I’ll be pulling around late August/early September. How soon do you need one? Have a ported elbow and TB to throw in also, the TB was sticking at idle causing a high idle for me though so I wouldn’t want extra for that.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Jelliott

I’ve got a Posi Race port I’ll be pulling around late August/early September. How soon do you need one? Have a ported elbow and TB to throw in also, the TB was sticking at idle causing a high idle for me though so I wouldn’t want extra for that.

Just found one recently. Thank you though.

Q_svt

what did it make? How much are you thinking price wise?

Users who are viewing this thread