WTB Raptor Super Crew Cab

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Im looking to buy one as title states who has them and how much? Willing to fly out of Chicago and drive home. :banana:

unreal4all

Established Member
as of July 30, there Ford is still running production of 2010 model year F-150s, the 11's won't drop till probably October or November like the 10's did last year. The crew cab Raptor as far as I know is still up in the air for complete production. With the way the 6.2l raptor took forever to hit the dealerships, the crew cab will probably be even longer. But thats IMO and in my experience with the raptors. I have a Tuxedo Black 6.2 super cab that is a fresh unit on my lot.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
I really want the full 4 door I need the room. I may just have to consider a F250 than :(

Im right there with you. I was looking at the F150 Badlander edition and then saw the Black Raptor and instantly fell in love with it. Just want to have 4 doors. I really hope they make the crew cab.

Anybody have a idea of what the MSRP maybe on the crew cab?

Last edited:

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Decided I didnt wanna wait. Went and bought a 2010 Lexus instead. Weird I know but drove one loved the luxury and had to have it.

Users who are viewing this thread