Wtb rtr rear decklid panel

AMWill

Almost found one but someone else got to it before me. Please help thanks.

Hey Pride,

Good luck on your search! I hope you find one quick.

If you don't I've spoken to the guys over at RTR personally and we should have the revised decklids in stock in a few months.

Stay tuned!

-Will

Pridestang

Established Member
Hi AMWill,

They sent me an email saying one is in the works a month ago, I cant wait! Thanks a bunch, I hope the few months turn into one or two lol!

AMWill

Hi AMWill,

They sent me an email saying one is in the works a month ago, I cant wait! Thanks a bunch, I hope the few months turn into one or two lol!

Me too man! But the wait is definitely worth it. I run one personally and absolutely love it.

Here is my Daily Driver:

favoriterollerear_zpsgdxvknau.jpg

I'll keep you updated if I hear anything!

-Will

Robbie Ellis

Established Member
You and I both man!

I can tell you for sure that they are coming, will be better than ever, and we will get plenty :D

Stay tuned!

-Will

You guys should put a preorder together for them. I would love to order one too. haha

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
Hi Will, I have one of the old panels that rusted. Would RTR exchange it for one of the new plastic panels? I got it from AM too. It was supposed to be one of the "updated" ones from the last batch that was produced, but the instructions and everything was exactly the same as the first run of panels...

AMWill

Hi Will, I have one of the old panels that rusted. Would RTR exchange it for one of the new plastic panels? I got it from AM too. It was supposed to be one of the "updated" ones from the last batch that was produced, but the instructions and everything was exactly the same as the first run of panels...

Laser,

Well... I can't speak for RTR, but I can speak for myself, and I will definitely take care of you :coolman:

As long as your purchased it from us, I will exchange the panel for you at no cost as soon as the new stock gets here!

Hope this helps!

-Will

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
Laser,

Well... I can't speak for RTR, but I can speak for myself, and I will definitely take care of you :coolman:

As long as your purchased it from us, I will exchange the panel for you at no cost as soon as the new stock gets here!

Hope this helps!

-Will

Awesome! So hopefully within a month or so?

Pridestang

Established Member
Amwill,

Your car looks amazing! That RTR decklid is the best exterior mod for our cars! I hope this new decklid releases soon. The wait is killing me slowly lol.
Cant wait, let us know before hand when they will be released or some type of date..

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
PREORDER ME TO!!![/U] *Hands raised and waving erratically* :lol1:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread