WTB - Something with a built motor

03cobra5485

Established Member
I'm looking for something with a fully built motor, preferably a vert. I don't care what the body looks like, just want something with a reliable motor ready for boost, preferably with documentation. Willing to travel, thanks!

Last edited:

likuid_inc

Established Member
I'm not sure what price range you're looking for, but my Saleen is for sale. Forged internals and turbo. It's on sale on ebay with no reserve price. Here is the link to my for sale ad here if you're interested. Either way good luck on your search.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...000-Saleen-S281-convertible-Turbo-Fully-Built

great looking saleen, must sound amazing with that turbo! found it on ebay, I would throw an offer in on that 03cobra.. It's getting harder and harder to find a clean saleen, especially a vert!

03cobra5485

Established Member
Would love that, a little out of my price range at the moment though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tinosc281

Established Member
I'm looking for something with a fully built motor, preferably a vert. I don't care what the body looks like, just want something with a reliable motor ready for boost, preferably with documentation. Willing to travel, thanks!

21825d1371168064-2001-saleen-saleen8.jpg..i am willing to sell my 2001 saleen convertible.already built. terminator engine.600 rwhp.everything is built.viper spec t-56.built rear end.mmr 950 strocker short block. good for 950 rwhp.kenne bell 2.2 first generation.doesn't need anything.upgraded brakes roush 14 in alcon fronts and 13 in rears.sparco front seats.speedster package .one of one .45.000 original miles.15.000 miles on the built motor.i have owned it since 2004.looking for 26.000 dollars

Last edited:

FSUstang

>>=;=====>
Established Member
Did you ever find a vehicle? If not, I have a 5.4 swapped gt with built/ported 2v heads, custom intake, etc etc that I need gone. Not a vert, but it has an aftermarket sunroof that works flawlessly. Pm me if interested and I can send pics and more info.

Users who are viewing this thread