WTB Sonic Blue Lightning

Coppertone82

New member here, created this account specifically to find the truck I’ve been drooling over forever. I’m located in NJ, but willing to travel for the right truck/right price. Prefer as close to stock as possible, but definitely open to interpretation haha. Thanks in advance!

Coppertone82

I can’t find anything.... granted I want to spend around 10-12

Mine was actually $12k. 123k miles and decent shape. Has torn/worn seats, a bit of rust here and there, and gonna need new tires in 6 months or so. They’re out there, but I don’t think a turn key perfect one exists for that price. None that I’ve seen anyway.

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member
I was looking at one in PA 99 with 135 on it for 9 but it was like pulling teeth. He said it sold....an 03 with 123 and Sonic blue I would have been all over it also

Coppertone82

I was looking at one in PA 99 with 135 on it for 9 but it was like pulling teeth. He said it sold....an 03 with 123 and Sonic blue I would have been all over it also

Ugh that’s the worst. I was talking to a guy with a one owner black 04 perfect/reasonably priced. Went back and forth, he disappeared, answers a couple weeks later, says no thanks changed his mind. It shows up in the town next to me. What the hell, people are the worst haha. Truth be told mines a True Blue. Everything I saw running and driving was $16+ so I caved. Got tired of waiting for a Sonic Blue to turn up.

Users who are viewing this thread