WTB sonic blue or 10th TR COUPE

Blackwell808

Established Member
Hey guys I am looking for a clean, low mile sonic blue or a 10th anniversary torch red terminator cobra COUPE. Under 50,000 miles preferred. From bone stock to tastefully modified. I do not want something that’s been chopped up. This car must be super clean inside and out. Do not post something that needs anything. I do not want a car that already needs work. I want something I can hop in and take across the country. I would prefer something that is not tuned for E85. I am very serious about buying so the more knowledge about the car you have on what’s done the better. I can travel if necessary but the closer to the Phoenix Arizona area, the better. I will drive up to 10 hours max. Flying is a possibility for the right car. Do to my work schedule I will not have time to check a car out until a weekend so I need someone who can commit to holding it for me until a weekend. If your car is as nice as you say, then I will buy it. For now only sonic blue or 10th anniversary reds. COUPES ONLY. I have cash in hand Please email me [email protected]

Zunit2345

Established Member
A clean 10th anniversary in torch red! 730rwhp Kenne bell 2.8l. Lots of other goodies. I’m very happy with the car and I still have a lot to learn coming from the pushrod 5.0 fox body.

Awesome man! I’m looking at possibly getting a torch red or sonic blue one myself.

Users who are viewing this thread