WTB: Sonic Blue Terminator Cobra

Jake1234588

Established Member
Hello,
Well, it has come time for me to find a new toy. I'm looking for a well maintained, low miles(40k or less) Sonic Blue Terminator Cobra. Only interested in Sonic blue color at this time. I would prefer no mods but, can deal with a few small things. However, stock is much preferred. Not looking to spend more than $30k-ish but that is quality of vehicle dependent.
Please post pictures if you can, if not it's understandable but I will only be communicating through the forum until we reach that point. this is for both of our protection. Thank you and look forward to seeing what people have.

Jake1234588

Established Member
It is nice but also 8k over what I would like to spend. I would like to see what else is out there is why I posted, but thank you.

Jake1234588

Established Member
I knew I forgot something. While this is very nice car, I'm looking for a coupe only. I will update the post. Good luck with the sale, very clean vert for sure.

JCDriller

Established Member
EAD9A480-9C64-4D86-88AB-F6969858D705.jpeg
54CF3EFF-4763-449E-973A-0BD617432376.jpeg
I’ve got a 34k mi coupe that fits everything but the “stock” part. Interior is 9.5/10, exterior is a 9/10. Dyno at 750rwhp with 2.3 TVS.

If mods become tolerant let me know.

CashMoneyKC

Established Member
I just sold another one of my cobras first, I’m not sure I’m ready to sell this one too now. I’d hate to be cobraless! If I decide to sell it I’ll put up a sales add. Thanks!
Hey if you don’t mind me asking have you sold all your cobras you had listed ? What’s left ? Lol. Your cars caught my eye and I think when I goto look they’re sold. Thanks. I want a mystic vert but I like other colors as well. No rush I’m always checking the market for “the one”.

JCDriller

Established Member
Hey if you don’t mind me asking have you sold all your cobras you had listed ? What’s left ? Lol. Your cars caught my eye and I think when I goto look they’re sold. Thanks. I want a mystic vert but I like other colors as well. No rush I’m always checking the market for “the one”.

I sold my DSG Vert, and am keeping my SB Cobra and Saleen.

Best of luck finding your car.

Users who are viewing this thread