WANTED: WTB - Southern Ca

SDsnake

Established Member
Hello, looking for a nice mostly stock (for CA smog purposes) coupe or vert. I don’t really have the time to travel so local (socal) is highly preferred. I am looking for low mileage, clean title, no stories etc. I don’t have a specific budget but would like to stay $35-45k could go up or down. I appreciate any help, thanks!

flsnake

Established Member
Hello, looking for a nice mostly stock (for CA smog purposes) coupe or vert. I don’t really have the time to travel so local (socal) is highly preferred. I am looking for low mileage, clean title, no stories etc. I don’t have a specific budget but would like to stay $35-45k could go up or down. I appreciate any help, thanks!
Hello. I have a 2003 DSG coupe. It has been garaged and babied its whole life.
7,800 original miles. It has pullies, upgraded heat exchanger and a borla cat back. The car is pristine. I am located in South florida. I was going to list the car for sale in the next few weeks. I do not have the time anymore to enjoy the car shows. I am asking $ 45,000. If interested i can pull it out of garage and send pics.

SDsnake

Established Member
Hello, sorry for late reply. Do you have a hand held tuner and stock pulleys etc so it would pass smog in CA? original h-pipe with cats? Thanks

SDsnake

Established Member
Im away for a few days and would love to chat when I return whats your name and number. Thanks!

04Struck

Established Member
9800 mile coupe 04 silver metalic located near Los Angeles if hour still hunting. Thread is on the first page of this section

gonzalez030297

Established Member
Hello. I have a 2003 DSG coupe. It has been garaged and babied its whole life.
7,800 original miles. It has pullies, upgraded heat exchanger and a borla cat back. The car is pristine. I am located in South florida. I was going to list the car for sale in the next few weeks. I do not have the time anymore to enjoy the car shows. I am asking $ 45,000. If interested i can pull it out of garage and send pics.
Is the car still available?

03BLKSNAKE

Established Member
Greetings, 03 Black convertible. Eibach springs, Bassani mids, full subframes…never had pulley changed. <14k miles. Always garaged. Colorado located.

Users who are viewing this thread