WTB: Stock air filter & stock coolant crossover tube (01 cobra)

UCBeau

edit: need the black plastic filter cover/holder that attaches to the actual intake tube.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
I may still have my stock air filter. Thats what your interested in right? The stock paper one? I also have a K&N drop in filter as well that I only used for maybe 600 or so miles before I got my JLT that I need to get rid of.

Last edited:

UCBeau

ttt i need the black plastic holder thing that the filter is attached to and that attaches to the intake tube. please help guys!

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Can you get a picture of it? I dont really know what your talking about, but I have everything from my stock intake still...

UCBeau

its the black cylindrical thing that the actual filter fits into, size of a watermelon, has a latch on it to take it off if you'd have to change the filter.

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
its the black cylindrical thing that the actual filter fits into, size of a watermelon, has a latch on it to take it off if you'd have to change the filter.

Ohh ok, yeah I have that I think, I'll have to check to make sure. But I think I still have everything from my stock intake. PM me if you still need it.

zPipes

Established Member
Same here, I do have mine. I try to keep everything that I change/remove from my vehicle. If you need the filter housing I have it available if you don't grab it from orange.

Users who are viewing this thread