WTB-Stock Cobra Coupe springs

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
UPDATE - Springs purchased - thanks 03snake !! , and everyone else that offered.

Anyone want to get rid of your stock coupe springs?
I mainly want the rears (IRS) but may consider a full set.
Florida zip code 32606. Paypal.
email: [email protected]
Thanks, Cobra-21

Last edited:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
I have a set but only willing to sell them w/all 4. Let me know and not sure on an asking price.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Cobra-21 said:
Anyone want to get rid of your stock coupe springs?
I mainly want the rears (IRS) but may consider a full set.
Florida zip code 32606. Paypal.
email: [email protected]
Thanks, Cobra-21

I'm located down in Tampa. If you want mine, I'll be in town next weekend. Let me know......

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
["I'm located down in Tampa. If you want mine, I'll be in town next weekend. Let me know......"]

03snake-Yeah, let's do that. Nobody else has returned my PM's, so go ahead and bring the springs up with you. I'll PM you my phone numbers and we can arrange a meet in Gainesville. Thanks ! (PM sent)

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Cobra-21,
Sorry I didn't explain it better. What I meant was that I would be in Tampa next weekend. I travel quite a bit, and am not home much. Sorry for the confusion. But if you get the chance to come down, I'll set-up a meet so you can pick them up. Sorry about that. BTW, reused the isolators....

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
Yeah, my mistake on the location. :bash: I can shoot down I-75 to meet you. Don't know Tampa at all so it would be helpful if you could meet me at the first interstate exit. Let me know where and when. PM me your cell phone info. You should have mine by PM already. Price? Going rate seems to be around $50 without shipping.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread