WTB: Stock/Oem lightning cats (Catalytic converters)

03SVTNUT

Established Member
are you wanting ONLY the cats or the whole mid pipe set up? I have my factory mids that I unbolted with 50,000 miles. I went catless. I also have a set of Magnaflow highflows also with around 10,000 miles. you can text 601-498-6448.

MattBrown0761

Established Member
Just the cats. I realized i'm only really interested in the 04 Cobra H-pipes at the price of $150...the 03's are differnt..

kidlightning5

Established Member
I have some factory cats and the midpipe was cut to get them out so if you don't need the midpipe I might get rid of them. You want some magnaflow high flow cats with about 600 miles on them?

00Whitey

Established Member
If your just looking for the cats I have a set that just came off my 04. The mid pipe was cut to allow for removal but could be welded if you need that also. Let me know if interested.

Black Molly

Established Member
If your just looking for the cats I have a set that just came off my 04. The mid pipe was cut to allow for removal but could be welded if you need that also. Let me know if interested.

Your best bet is to sell them to a scrap yard...they have platnium in them which can bring a pretty penny...just FYI do a quick search on this guy....he wants to just buy CATS....GEEE I wonder what he is doing with them????? DUDE GO SCRAPPING SOMEWHERE ELSE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread