WTB "TERMINATOR" trunk lid mat

terminatethis

Established Member
I emailed him and this is the response I got

we did not renew our license with Ford, so we will not make a COBRA mat, nor any other FORD design. The small profit is not worth a heavy fine of 75,000 or higher.

SVT Hess

THE 3ND
Established Member
Overall I was definitely impressed with how it turned out. Install was simple and since I got mine in Mystichrome it made it even better. Here is a couple pictures of the mat before and after install

IMG_0565_zpsac4ede4c.jpg

IMG_0566_zpscc331eec.jpg

Img_0658_zps757207c1.jpg

IMG_0568_zps993e28ad.jpg

IMG_0569_zps63ffc11c.jpg

IMG_0571_zps3e4090a9.jpg

danny04mystic

svt and ford enthusiast
Established Member
i want a mystic one just like that!^^^^^^ let me know how to obtain this and price if you have the info thanks!

SVT Hess

THE 3ND
Established Member
I paid $172 plus $18 shipping. I emailed grand mat design, [email protected] asked what they recommended to go with mystichrome, they said they could do it in the PPG color. It's not the true mystichrome like our paint is but it still changes color in the light.

danny04mystic

svt and ford enthusiast
Established Member
I paid $172 plus $18 shipping. I emailed grand mat design, [email protected] asked what they recommended to go with mystichrome, they said they could do it in the PPG color. It's not the true mystichrome like our paint is but it still changes color in the light.
so thats what you paid already like that or did you have to paint it afterwards? i want one just like yours for my mystic if it comes already done im in!

Users who are viewing this thread