WTB: Two 275/35/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports - w/at least 7/32" tread

D. Lee

Established Member
I'm looking to purchase two 275/35/20 MPSS w/low miles for the front of my GT500. The tires should have at least 7/32" tread and have no repairs or issues.

I would also consider two 295/35/20 105Y N0 or K1 (not 101Y) MPSS for the rear of my car (with 7+/32" tread), but only if you also have the fronts.

If interested in selling, please PM me the condition of the tires, including total mileage driven on, along with your price. If you're able to calculate shipping in your cost, I live in Porter, Indiana (which is in NW Indiana, about 50 minutes outside of Chicago). If you're within a short drive, I could also pick them up.

Thank you very much for your time.

Last edited:

Laztug

Established Member
I might let go of my new 275/35/20 MPSS if the right price is right.
Shoot me an offer, shipping included from texas.

D. Lee

Established Member
What is your email? Unfortunately, I cannot send a PM. Or, you can email me at [email protected] and I'll respond to you with my offer.

Thank you.

Edit: I just found out that I now have the ability to PM. I just sent you a PM with my offer. Thanks.

Last edited:

D. Lee

Established Member
Tire Rack contacted me and they got a small batch of the MPSS 275/35/20 in yesterday (they were previously on national back order). If anyone else was looking for a pair like I was, I would recommend trying to order them from Tire Rack.

I actually called Michelin a few weeks ago (around the same time I started this thread) and a rep there told me her computer system would only notify her of their production schedule four weeks in advance. At that time, she said her system did not show they would be producing the 275 MPSS within the next four weeks. In addition, Tire Rack told me they wouldn't be getting another shipment of the 275 until the middle of August. I don't know if Michelin decided to produce a run of the tire or where Tire Rack ended up getting the batch from, but if anyone is interested, I would recommend purchasing them now.

Now if only my wheels would arrive. In four days, it will be four months since I originally placed my wheel order. When I placed my order, I was told I would have the wheels in 4-6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread