**WTB**White Pony Wheels (OEM ONLY)

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
I Need 4 Lug Wheels!!!!!!!4 Lug Wheels, 4 Lug WheelsOk here it goes, I am looking for an origianl set of OEM White Pony Wheels. I have a trip white that the last owner screwed up and put chrome pony's and a black top on. Changing the top is the easy part, finding the wheels is another story.:coolman::rockon::burnout:

Last edited:

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
How much shipped to 70001? Also if you are interested I may trade you my chrome ponys for your white ones. If you wanna do that I will pay shipping to you and you pay to me. Let me know. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!:coolman::rockon::burnout:

buddha93

Established Member
Question. Is there a different part number for the whites, or is it the same wheel painted? There is a triple here in town for sale, mabye I could liberate them for you on a midnight raid..........lol!

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Too be honest I have no idea about the part number. Even though I work for FORD since it is more than 10 years old they can't even give me an old part number. At this point I will take a very nicely painted set. As far as the liberation (I know nothing:shrug::sleeping:LOL)

buddha93

Established Member
I'm not sure. It's far from pristine and it's been sitting outside for a few months. I'll have to check it out just for kicks.

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Do you still have ur 93? If you can get the white pony's I will buy them from you. Even if they are not in the best of shape as long as they are complete with center caps. I have been to St.Louis a few times and love it there. Do some poking around and see if you can get a price on it and if it runs. I appreciate it, Thanks, Vince.

buddha93

Established Member
Yep, I still have Cobra. It has a OEM tape player in it. Someone on here had a spare OEM CD player though.

I'll check the car out when I get a chance and find out the story.

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Still need white wheels

Ok, still looking for white wheels. I will take a good set of regular grey ponies. I can paint them and will trade my chrome ponies.:coolman::rockon::burnout:

BLK93GT

Established Member
The triple whites have a regular white painted Pony vs. the vibrant red I think it was that had the pearl white wheels. I had a set of the ones you need on my '88 LX but they are both long gone. :(

I'll do some researching on the part # but I've repainted OEM Pony rims and they looked better than new, if all else fails get a set of the silvers and paint them?

Users who are viewing this thread