Wtb/wtt 13/14 gt500

devous1

Established Member
I'm looking to trade my 800hp 03 Mach1 and cash for a clean 13/14 GT500. I have owned this car since about 04 and the body has somewhere around 23-24k on it. Everything else is practically new. Since built the car has dyno time and about 100miles. I probably have over 100k in the Mach and it needs nothing. Here is a short list of the major items.

Engine
Livernois BB Stroker
Livernois CNC ST3 heads
Comp 106460 cams
Sullivan Intake
HPP top hat
ID 2000 Injectors
SHM Real Carbon Fiber Valve Covers
Vortec V7 YSI 12 lbs
Procharger Intercooler
ARE Stainles Longtubes
Custom bent Stainless Works exhaust with electric cut outs

Glenns Stainless Sumped Fuel Tank
Eliminator pump
All Braided Lines

Tranny by Darrin
Circle D converter
Custom aluminum driveshaft
Moser M9 4:11s
Aero Brakes
Brakes Converted to Manual as well as steering

Front and Rear Aluminum Bumper Cover Supports

ScottRodFab Rear Seat Delete and Trunk Panels

Fully Kenny Brown Suspension and Kmember
Eibach Coil Overs
MM Street Cage

CSR Custom Radiator with built in pump and fan shroud

Racepak Dash

Bogart Wheels

Carbon Fiber Hood and Deck Lid

The car has been stripped and reassembled, all heating and cooling has been removed. The engine compartment has had all the holes filled and painted.

The car is running on BS3 tuned for race E85.

IMG_1182.JPG

IMG_1183.JPG

IMG_1187.JPG

devous1

Established Member
Well, it turns out I have a local owner that is wanting to part with is 2014 and we are trying to work out a deal. If I could get some opinions on a couple issues.

First the car is spot on, it is litereally showroom condition with 1100 miles.

BLACK ON BLACK
STRIPE DELETE
TRACK PAK
SHAKER PRO
GLASS ROOF

The car has everything I want but I don't see the Navigation in the car. Its been raining here for several days so we couldn't drive the car and when I went to see it I had just left work and didn't want to sit in it because I was dirty. The owner seems confused if it does or does not have it. The window sticker list SYNC and 4.2"display in standard features so I'm confused if it does or does not have it. I've had 4 cars/trucks with SYNC so I know what the system looks like. I just don't know if it is like my old Aviator that has a panel that covers the screen or if it electronically comes out from some where.

Second issue if it does not have SYNC, how much would this affect future resale?

Thanks for any input.

M91196

Established Member
4.2 display is standard. I believe nav is in the electronics package with the My Ford Touch big screen in the center stack

Users who are viewing this thread