WTB/WTT 2003 Procharged Terminator

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
WTB/WTT 2003 Procharged Terminator for Raptor

Hey guys! I have a 2003 F1A procharged cobra with 15,XXX miles on it and I would really like to trade for a Raptor. If anyone is interested please let me know. I would trade any color but blue and white.

The mod list for the cobra is a mile long! It has the best of best parts and has nothing wrong with it, nothing! It made 735/620 its last dyno on E85 and we shut it down at 6k rpms. It has a built block, trans, suspension, etc etc...

If interested in a trade please let me know. You can pm on here with any questions about the car.

Cobra8_zps66dee6ce.gif

Cobra10_zps66fa2e22.gif

Last edited:

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
How do you make your coolant cross over fit under the Sullivan

It has a modded cross over. I didnt build the car so im not sure what was done to make it work but can find out.

mod list would really help sell this bad boy

there is a for sale ad in the terminator section......its nice and long and I know that everything isnt listed

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
What rims are those? And what size, the stance on that looks sick.

Thanks!

They are WedsSport sa-70.....18x9/10
They are no longer made in the offset needed(in any color) for a cobra with irs or sra or made in that color. I have never seen another set and a new set of them in black chrome or black run around $2900-3200 new.

They will be up for sale with tires or without very soon as i sold the car.

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
Yes they are. Wish i had something to put them on lol. Yea the car was lowered. coilovers in the front and h & R super sports in the rear without the top iso. She was very low. Even with 295's in the rear the fenders needed to be rolled.

Users who are viewing this thread