WTB/WTT: Big Brake Kit for '03 COBRA

Bisquick

FYMFF!
Established Member
I'm looking to upgrade the front brakes on my '03 COBRA. Looking at Baer or Brembo. Need to be at least 4 piston calipers, 6 piston is ok too. Need to be in GREAT shape, no junk. I'm willing to pay straight up or trade my '03 COBRA front calipers (10,500 miles, excellent condition) + cash on my end.

Colors? If the deal is right, it doesn't matter. Let me know what you've got.

Thanks! PM me if you have anything...

NeoTokyo

Established Member
GLWS, took me forever to get the setup I wanted, realized I didnt want it and went another way.

I got stupid lucky on a set of brand new 14" Alcons with Baer Eradispeed Plus 2's and everything (Complete new kit) for $680, after the profit I made on my Brembo's I only have $280 into the Big brake kit. :p

Just gotta search like crazy every day. :)

Bisquick

FYMFF!
Established Member
GLWS, took me forever to get the setup I wanted, realized I didnt want it and went another way.

I got stupid lucky on a set of brand new 14" Alcons with Baer Eradispeed Plus 2's and everything (Complete new kit) for $680, after the profit I made on my Brembo's I only have $280 into the Big brake kit. :p

Just gotta search like crazy every day. :)

Nice setup! I waited forever (searched for 6 months everyday) for the right COBRA, I can definately wait for the right brake setup.

PM's returned.

Users who are viewing this thread