Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Are you surprised that this is a Hyundai or surprised they are launching a mid-engine vehicle? I guess my only surprise is that this isn’t an all electric car (LOL) since the test of the industry is intent on going that way. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Coosawjack

Established Member
My first impression was it looked like a "Clown Car" but if it's really that fast it'll sell........just not a fan of BIG WINGS and MONSTER GROUND EFFECTS on street cars!!:(

Voltwings

Established Member
The hot hatch market needs a shake up, there's basically 0 competition there right now. If Hyundai can really do this, and based on the Veloster N's success I'd bet they could, it really would be a bombshell. I'm happy to see the market get a wake up call from time to time, I say bring it.

blk02edge

Established Member
My first impression was it looked like a "Clown Car" but if it's really that fast it'll sell........just not a fan of BIG WINGS and MONSTER GROUND EFFECTS on street cars!!:(
The wing and diffuser are not street trim

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Could be a total and complete game changer.

The Veloster N is already placed above the GTI and right under the Civic Type R in most reveiws.

Taking that powertrain and making it mid engine would be very cool IMO.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I see inexperienced drivers wrecking the hella lot of them due to snap oversteer.

I also forsee the same thing coming for the C8 vette.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Good for Hyundai! that company has worked their ass of to not only improve quality but build exciting cars people want. Maybe this will kick Ford in the nuts to get them to bring back the FoST and FIst.

Coosawjack

Established Member
Good for Hyundai! that company has worked their ass of to not only improve quality but build exciting cars people want. Maybe this will kick Ford in the nuts to get them to bring back the FoST and FIst.

I wondered about this.......kinda looks like the Fords too!!

Users who are viewing this thread