• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Wtf seriously?

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by stanglife0419, Jun 9, 2010.

1. stanglife0419

stanglife0419 Member Established Member

Obama Pledges New Aid for Palestinians

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  2. gump

gump aka jamz Established Member

Proof as to exactly WHY Gaza needs our dire attention RIGHT NOW FOLKS! This is serious shit!

Pictures of the genocide & holocaust going on in Gaza now!

(VIDEO) Gaza "Holocaust?" "Genocide?" "Concentration Camp?" Are Jews acting like "Nazis" to Arabs in Gaza? - Jewish Internet Defense Force

Free Gaza – Fancy Restaurants – Olympic-size swim pools – what the media won

I mean folks the Palestinians in Gaza are experiencing things such as never before in history. All the proof is on the above links.

3. harry gilbert

harry gilbert Diehard Ford Fan Established Member

All the "Palestinians" need to do is to to renounce violence, stop shooting missiles into Israel (and sending in homicide bombers), and the blockade will end. Their intolerant hatred and violence is responsible for thir condition.

4. Mr. Mach-ete

Mr. Mach-ete Liberals Suck Established Member

What would happen to Mexico if thousands of rockets were slamming into San Diego or Houston every year?

5. FX4 SAPPER

FX4 SAPPER Lets Go Cardinals! Established Member

Way to generalize EVERY Palestinian. I guess with your logic every Jew should denounce child molestation, greed and the rights to every major Hollywood production in the last 50 years and maybe they wouldnt face any discrimination. And that intolerance crap swings both ways, neither side wants either side to exist. how the **** can that be a single sided argument? I dont agree with giving aid to any nation especially while we are in our own shitty situation, but its not the people as a whole, its their Government.

6. BlwnSn8k

BlwnSn8k S/C Whine = Smile on Face Established Member

Well, Israel is not saint either. They get away with basically murder because no one wants to go against the Jews. Don't get me wrong, I am supporter of Israel, but the international community does not hold them accountable the way they do other countries. Sometimes it seems as if the laws apply differently to Israel. This is what continues to "pour gas on the fire."

7. gump

care to elaborate with examples?

I mean recently the international community has just condemned Israel for their Flotilla boat raid while not saying anything about the Turkish thugs who could not comply with standard procedure such as the other ships with humanitarian aid.

What has Israel gotten away with?

8. gump

those Radical Jews, the ones who want all Christians & Muslims out of that land are what you just described.

The reformed, conservative & mainstream Jews over there are very tolerant & do not support an exile of the Palestinians.

Palestinians have been known to hide their grown kids after them being guilty of placing bombs, transporting illegal weapons, kidnapping & etc...

Israel's tough stance on this, is that when the parents of the terroristic shits hide their kids, they tear down the homes of the parents.

Hell I wished we had the balls to do that to rapist, home invaders, car jackers, drive by shooters, etc......

Ever looked into who over here supports the Palestinian cause over there?:

1. David Duke

2. Louis Ferrykahn & the Nation of Islam

3.Cynthia McKinney

This list goes on and on.

The way you see the race card being over played here, is exactly how it is played over there.

Jews are for more gracious to Palestinians than former King Hussein of Jordan ever was. I mean he exiled them from his country by the thousands & killed thousands more on top of that.

9. FX4 SAPPER

FX4 SAPPER Lets Go Cardinals! Established Member

Ill say again, its not the people but their Governments.

10. bglf83

bglf83 Well-Known Member Established Member

Ha ha, California would appologize for offending Mexico. Houston would shoot back though.

11. 01cobravortech

01cobravortech Banned

No one is condemned more by the UN than Israel. Sorry but you are unaware of all the public denouncements made by the UN against Israel. The UN repeatedly gives the floor to radical Muslims like the one in Iran. The UN has done plenty to galvanize millions on this planet against Israel.

12. Slow04Cobra

Slow04Cobra ROLL TIDE Established Member

If we stopped pumping money to every shit hole around the world, we might be able to support ourselves for a little while.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  13. Yellow Horse

Yellow Horse Active Member Established Member

This is the kind of shit that amazes me. Generalize. Well, yeah. When I see millions of Muslims or Palestinians rioting, I say hell yeah, generalize them. When I see a people of their race murder people and they sit silent, hell yeah I say generalize them.

Put a t-shirt on you'un with something negative about Muslism and walk down the middle of some street over there and see how quick your attitude changes.

And yes, it is the people as a whole. It is a spineless bunch of people who are nothing more than followers. They will not stand up and rid their people and country of the trash that is causing most of the problems in the world.

You think I would let the New Black Panther Party set up a rocket launcher in the corner of my property? There would be a lot of dead Panther's laying around that launcher. I would have more remorse shooting a rabbit.

14. Yellow Horse

See my last post.

You are right, it is the people that are responsible. The only way it is going to stop is if Israel hurts them so bad the people stand up. The only way they can do that is bomb the mortal shit out of them or starve them to their senses.

I think I read that Israel provides them with power, water and food. Their people are not self-sufficient. They caint even feed them stupid selves. All they do is run around like a bunch of damned babies whining.

15. Yellow Horse

Good post Gump.

16. BlwnSn8k

My point is, instead of getting sanctioned or perpetrators being prosecuted, they get a slap on the wrist, when others who do the same things and get military action against them. My point is, the accountability for actions is not held at an equal level. Yes, they do receive condemnation from the international community, but that is all it ever amounts to.

Here is the "Goldstone Report"
    http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/specialsession/9/docs/UNFFMGC_Report.pdf

So tell me, what exactly is being done to hold Israel accountable for these actions? The UN has accepted this report, but what else is being done to hold them accountable?

Please don't mis-understand my intentions here. This is not about hating or supporting Israel; this is about fairness and equality of the application of international law.

17. Robert Francis

Robert Francis Well-Known Member Established Member

Nothing new in Obamas decision here to support the Palestanians and Gaza with money.

18. jf4boogie

jf4boogie New Member Established Member

Pretty much how I feel about it. :cuss:

How about tossing a little "change" down to the folks in the gulf that are really going to need it.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  19. BlwnSn8k

I definitely second this:thumbsup:

20. RedDemon91

RedDemon91 New Member Established Member

Amen