Wtf? Wheres the snow? Odd

bleedout

Established Member
Ok so were in Feb, in west MI, still no damn snow? This is unheard of in Michigan and if I didnt have to buy new plates for the stang and pay the ridiculous fees i would be driving it, but its put up for winter. Any of you have thoughts on this snow drought? Or where are you all located and is there snow? Or whats the deal? Could this some sort of crazy global warming or just a very late winter? Damn it all i hope it doesnt snow into late spring. :dw:

SVTPete83

Established Member
NorCal here and there hasn't been shit for snow. I am bummed for 2 reasons. One I love to ski and this season has been a bust. Two I love the lake and that is prob gonna be a bust come summer with no runoff to fill them up

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Snow can kiss my ass and stay where ever in the hell it's been hiding.

Deric

Established Member
I am up in northern Minnesota. We didnt get our first snow till two days before Christmas. And even that didnt last. We have got a couple 1" storms buts all gone. Its mostly grass around here. I havent even put my snow tires on my winter car yet cause there hasnt been a day to use them.

The weird thing is my brother just moved to Alaska and they are having their coldest winter in 40+ years? Its constantly -40° up there lately.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Not much snow in SoCal, however, it has been unseasonably warm for Feb. Usually it is in the 50/60s during the day, it has been 70/80s this year. No problem there, but it sucks because I want to go snowboard and there's no snow!

bleedout

Established Member
Well something has to give. It either needs to snow its ass off so i can snowboard and snowmobile or we need to skip this winter so i can get back to summer shit. I bought brand new tires for my exploder for this?!?! And yeah sweat shirts n hoodies at best. Ive never been to Alaska but normally Michigan is deep in snow. This is my first year back and wtf??? I almost miss the white craziness. Now im just irritated by this abnormal weather.

Explosive

Established Member
I'm loving the lack of snow. Wish every winter was like this. Maybe a little warmer would be nice.

Adiabatik

Banned
Meanwhile, here in Texas, we've had 3 pretty serious winter storms/blizzards so far this winter when we usually get 1 every 4-5 years.

Kiohtee

Established Member
As 03cobrah pointed out, us NC folks are experiencing the same abnormal weather a lot of other places are.

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
It's a tease. It makes me realize that the only thing blocking me from racing is a day in time. Not much snow here in the twin cities.

04svtsnke

Established Member
As 03cobrah pointed out, us NC folks are experiencing the same abnormal weather a lot of other places are.

I'm loving it! It's given me time to put miles on my new clutch setup and allows me to get tuned earlier. Since we only have about a month left of winter I hope it just doesn't snow period...

bones srt-4

yep,still a neon.
Established Member
this is what we had last year at this time. so i am very thankful for no damn snow.
35lwayd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread