WTS: Ford Racing FR500 Steering Wheel (NEW)

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
The thread that will forever screw up the market for the FR500 steering wheel.

Last edited:

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
I have had six people offer the 375, and they all replied at within the same hour. I am asking $425.00. The first person to offer that gets it. Item will ship out next monday with a tracking number provided to the buyer. Shiping in US only, canada extra. I dont know how else to be fair than to just ask a little more.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
this is mine!!! I hope.. I PM'd you.. 4 mins after you posted.. god please be me!!

Marc

Established Member
Am I reading this wrong? So the price went from $375 in your original post to $425 since you had 6 offers? If I am reading this wrong...please excuse me.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I PM'd him 3-4 mins after he posted.. He said the first one to PM him.. I don't know if I'm the first, but I'm waiting a reply.. I have yet to get one. :(

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea no doubt.. He could probably ask 500 and get it.. I just want to know if I was in time or not for the sale. I mean 4 mins is a pretty damn quick response. But from the sounds of it he's away from his computer or it's already sold.

mustang3X

Established Member
I dont know how else to be fair than to just ask a little more.

The best way to be fair is to sell it to the first guy who offered you your asking price. :bs:

And for the record I offered $325.

It would not surprise me one bit if Ford put this back in catalog once they see the demand. Until then I'll keep the Isotta leather cover I just ordered.

Last edited:

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
:( Did I win??

You were the first

Am I reading this wrong? So the price went from $375 in your original post to $425 since you had 6 offers? If I am reading this wrong...please excuse me.

You are reading it correctly. I have had so many people ask for it.

Is this the same wheel? Just curious because I was looking for a picture of what it looks like.

Ford Racing FR500 Steering Wheel (94-04 All) at AmericanMuscle.com - Discontinued

That is the exact wheel. It is still wrapped in the original packaging.

Maybe that explains the price bump then.

Yes it does.

Yea no doubt.. He could probably ask 500 and get it.. I just want to know if I was in time or not for the sale. I mean 4 mins is a pretty damn quick response. But from the sounds of it he's away from his computer or it's already sold.

SOLD. WILL GET THIS SHIPPED OUT NEXT WEEK. OUR FEDEX IN PIERRE ISNT OPEN ON THE WEEKEND, SO IT WILL GO OUT NEXT WEEK. THANKS

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
lol I won't be able to install it until July.. We'll see what happens though. He's going to ship it here and my car is in CA. I did really want this wheel, my 98 wheel is soo jacked up it's not even funny.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
The best way to be fair is to sell it to the first guy who offered you your asking price. :bs:

And for the record I offered $325.

It would not surprise me one bit if Ford put this back in catalog once they see the demand. Until then I'll keep the Isotta leather cover I just ordered.

Sorry it panned out like this. I had so many people ask, and I dont think you can blame me for someone offering way more. My brother has the same wheel, but he has not installed it yet. If he ever decides to sell it, I will let you know. I had no idea they were so rare. I got 19PM's in 2 hours on it.

mustang3X

Established Member
Sorry it panned out like this. I had so many people ask, and I dont think you can blame me for someone offering way more. My brother has the same wheel, but he has not installed it yet. If he ever decides to sell it, I will let you know. I had no idea they were so rare. I got 19PM's in 2 hours on it.

They are rare because Ford pulled the plug on them just as all the stock wheels fell apart (well, some sooner than others)

I'm glad you got more, it's just that starting low and then asking for more after you realize the popularity can leave a bad taste in some peoples mouth. No worries though, there is a happy seller and happy buyer so me says the deal is a success!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
i'm most certainly happy.. It should be black I know that.. I believe that is the only color it came in. If it turns out it's charcoal I will entertain the idea of dyeing it.. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread