WTS: Ford Racing FR500 Steering Wheel (NEW)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Dude it's an investment at this point lol.. With a pretty damn good return I must say.

Marc

Established Member
WTF? Are these made out of Gold? Someone please post up a good, large picture of this steering wheel. Does it have more features than a stock wheel? I am confused here why they would draw so much money. To be honest, I never knew the appeal until I read this thread.

I can see the OP wanting to get as much as he can for his parts...almost human nature.

On the other hand, if I put up a price and someone jumps on it, then I sell it. Integrity means more to me than a few hundred dollars.

For Example: I had someone ask about advertising on one of my websites, I fat-fingered a key and quoted him 1/2 the amount for 1 YEAR of advertising. He said he would take it. At this point I realized what I did. I haven't even received any funds from him yet, but I gave him the 1 YEAR advertising for what I quoted him. I told him I made a mistake but was a man of my word. And guess what? He came back the following year at the correct price.

Venom_nitrous

Established Member
WTF? Are these made out of Gold? Someone please post up a good, large picture of this steering wheel. Does it have more features than a stock wheel? I am confused here why they would draw so much money. To be honest, I never knew the appeal until I read this thread.

I can see the OP wanting to get as much as he can for his parts...almost human nature.

On the other hand, if I put up a price and someone jumps on it, then I sell it. Integrity means more to me than a few hundred dollars.

For Example: I had someone ask about advertising on one of my websites, I fat-fingered a key and quoted him 1/2 the amount for 1 YEAR of advertising. He said he would take it. At this point I realized what I did. I haven't even received any funds from him yet, but I gave him the 1 YEAR advertising for what I quoted him. I told him I made a mistake but was a man of my word. And guess what? He came back the following year at the correct price.

see post 47

jtkz13

Established Member
I guess I just dont get it. To me the FR500 wheel isnt that special, esp for $500.

I'd rather have something like this:

momo_jet_sw.jpg

I know you lose the airbag, but IMO its 10x sportier than the FR500

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
I guess I just dont get it. To me the FR500 wheel isnt that special, esp for $500.

momo_jet_sw.jpg

I know, they suck. Thats why I sold mine.

Venom_nitrous

Established Member

momo_jet_sw.jpg

$500? Where can you get them for $500? I just paid $790 for one.

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
How can you put a price on the best product for your Cobra? All of us should be willing to spend thousands for a FR500 wheel. I would never buy a used one, as a matter of fact I change steering wheels every time I buy a used car. If I had known about this wheel I never would have driven my car with a used wheel on it. Someone please sell me a FR500 at any price...................

01trublue cobra

Established Member
How can you put a price on the best product for your Cobra? All of us should be willing to spend thousands for a FR500 wheel. I would never buy a used one, as a matter of fact I change steering wheels every time I buy a used car. If I had known about this wheel I never would have driven my car with a used wheel on it. Someone please sell me a FR500 at any price...................

:lol1:

DevilSun

Established Member
Sheesh, I'm gonna go have mine removed that I just put on and sell it. Still has the "Do not remove, to be removed by owner" wrapping on it. This thread is ridiculous :)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member

I'm assuming that you are being sarcastic lol??

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member

I wouldn't be poking fun. The steering wheel feels like a nice pair of boobs. Not to firm, not too soft. The leather doesn't smell like a shoe store either. It is warm and mysterious, not unlike catching a wiff of the girl's locker room in 8th grade. Sure, it might smell bad, but something just draws you to it. Unexplainable. You can only get that experience with the FR500 steering wheel folks!

Users who are viewing this thread