WTT 03 Redfire Cobra Vert for a 197

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
Car is absolutely mint. Please call or text for details and or offers/pics.

Nutshell: fully maintained and documented since day one, all paperwork. Basically a 1 owner woman car from Florida. Car does have 100k, looks, runs, shows like 10k mile car (I've been around many). Needs nothing, spent 1000's bringing the car up to perfection (maintaince and anything that was faded from Florida sun). I did cheat and put 19k mile interior in it, top is mint, paint is unbelievable ... Excellent compression, no noise, no leaks, clean car fax, no bullshit ... too many new parts and extras to list. I cannot express the condition. Never abused or owned by a kid and it shows. Honest to god shows like a 10k mile car. Just put down numbers in signature about a year ago. I also have a Posi blower, injectors, BAP, mafia, etc. to work in deal if need be. I'd value car about 15.5-16 (easy, I believe book is about that or more). I've been offered almost 2k many times for my Posi setup that hasn't made it's way on the car yet. And have had offers around 16-16.5 for car (I'm very reluctant to off this one). Car is turn key, I've done the work. Like I said, I urge a phone call if interested. Needs nothing and I'm going to say damn near utterly mint condition .... I'd put it next to anyone's 5k mile 03-04. That nice, would take me 10 minutes to list all the parts I've changed (only to get the car to "new" standards and prepare for the Posi blower that never found its way on). Don't let the mileage fool you on this one, nicer then every one of my buddies 5-40k mile 03-04's.

Ughhhh, looking for something different I guess. NO automatics, convertibles are ok ... Love to find something with a charger or at least a built engine .... Whatcha got ???

Car is located in NE Ohio, I'm on this iPad that won't let me post pics ?

Feel free to call/text @ (330) 398-8985 8am-11pm EST .. PLEASE :beer:

Matt

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
Quickie list of mods:

* polished Bassain exhaust (with o/r X)
* 18x9, 18x10 chrome FR500's (new 315/35/18 Toyo 888's in rear)
* new Centerforce DFX clutch! lightweight Fidanza fly, etc
* urethane subframe and differential bushings
* MGW orange shifter
* innovate wideband
* 2.80" pulley
* JLT air intake
* Dragon TB and plenum
* BilletFlow idlers and snub idler
* Reische 170* thermostat
* LDC head cooling mod
* drilled/slotted rotors
* etc, etc .... The typical mods ......

Been replaced less then 800 miles ago:

Clutch
Water pump (preventive)
P/S pump (preventive)
All belts, every gasket (except head gaskets)
Fuel pumps, strainers, filter, etc
New intercooler pump (preventive)
NGK TR7ix iridium plugs
Ford Racing Aluminator 130a alternator
Optima Redtop battery

..... I'm forgetting dozens of things, but you all get the idea. Car doesn't get wet, garaged its whole life, I know entire history. I'm 36, family man w/good income: owned 18 mustangs, this is a damn nice car or it wouldn't be in my shop.

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
H&R springs, LFP dual pass heat exchanger, 1k mile lower pulley/cage (bushings were a smidgen worn), rebuilt oil cooler and about every o-ring and gasket that I could have possibly replaced. Even the little square cut Teflon rings in the rack/ps lines. I have OCD to the extreme, lol ..... And it's the little details that guys like me don't overlook. All parts replaced using Ford, etc.

.. Lol, I'll keep posting as I remember things

Last edited:

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
Trades I'm interested in:

C5z
C6
GT500
S197 of sorts

.... Or sell outright, but in current economy ... Last few years "trading" seems to be the thing for both equal and willing parties.

Users who are viewing this thread