avojr8.jpg

16id4hw.jpg

iqzqtl.jpg

w6qkqs.jpg

ea09ki.jpg

27zhsaf.jpg

8vxddy.jpg

bcvlx.jpg

Asking $36,500 for everything but would rather trade for a Raptor 6.2L plus a fair cash amount in difference towards the truck. It would be nice if the drive wasn't too far from Vegas so we could meet to look at both the vehicles.

08 GT500. Third owner; close and personal friend of second owner. No accidents or bodywork. Non-smokers car. No food, kids or pets have been inside of it. Excellent history and all maintenance records along with receipts, original window sticker, build certificate signed by Carroll, etc. Carroll Shelby signed dash plaque and passenger side vanity mirror. Never been tracked or on a drag strip. Very clean car with low miles appx 19,500. Oil changes every 3k with synthetic oil. Ford Racing (FR) TVS M-6066 supercharger kit 605rwhp (over 4k retail), Baer color matched front brakes (over 4k retail), 50th Anniversary Shelby Alcoa wheels (4 on the car plus 1 each new in box front and rear, 3-20x9 3-20x10), HID, ambient lighting, and Shaker 1k. FR suspension kit, Bangastang radiator cover, KR brake ducts, CS side scoops, Shelby floor mats (used for car shows), Homelink rear view mirror w/outside temp gauge.

All original parts go with the car (e.g. OEM supercharger, OEM Brembo brakes, OEM wheels/tires, etc….) You will not be disappointed. Stored in my garage with the Ford/Shelby car cover kept on it. There are two/three small rock chips on the front and a small spot on the trunk where an edge of the blue stripe is starting to lift. The car has been driven on vacations and car show road trips. All wheels are scuff free. Interior like new. It has been well cared for.

I'm currently on deployment but will return mid Nov. Please email me at [email protected] if you would like to talk, we can set a call time. Car is located in Las Vegas, NV. More photos and V.I.N. available upon request.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread