WTT: 30th Anniversary Cobra Misano Seats for Stock GT500 Seats

stangman701

Rowing gears
Established Member
Recently purchased a car that has these seats in it. The seats are beautiful and actually more comfortable than I thought they'd be, but I think I'd prefer to have the stock GT500 seats. Looking to trade my seats for stock ones plus $2,200 OBO. Trade would need to happen in or near Pittsburgh, PA, not looking to ship these.

attachment.php

attachment.php

STTOCK

The Man
Established Member
I would definitely keep those. But if you want to do a straight up trade for Shelby recaros, let me know lol.

STACKZ89

Established Member
Do these fit right in a 12 gt500? And I have recaros with only 5k miles on them (mint) I would trade and put some cash but idk about 2,200! Not trying to low ball u just on a budget!

stangman701

Rowing gears
Established Member
Do these fit right in a 12 gt500? And I have recaros with only 5k miles on them (mint) I would trade and put some cash but idk about 2,200! Not trying to low ball u just on a budget!

Yes, they're currently in my 2011 so they would be a direct bolt in for your 2012. I'd actually prefer the standard seats instead of the Recaros, but I'd consider the Recaros

Shelbanator

Established Member
I have some seats id be willing to trade but you wont ship you said, and if you were to sell withought trading how much would you be asking 4 ?

stangman701

Rowing gears
Established Member
I have some seats id be willing to trade but you wont ship you said, and if you were to sell withought trading how much would you be asking 4 ?

I need a trade right now because if I sell them I won't have any seats for my car. We may be able to work out some shipping arrangements

brandonflood123

Established Member
FYI you will need to keep the passenger seat air bag sensor for your stock seat to go on the new seat if you don't want the air bag light coming on. its a little black module on the bottom of the passenger seat. i just traded my stock 10 shelby seats for 14 recaros and am dealing with this issue.

btw nice seats good luck with trade

Fdnyshelby

Established Member
I would be interested in trading my leather Shelby seats for Shelby recaros... Which in turn can be traded for these lol

Users who are viewing this thread