WTT 4.6 C4 setup. WTS parts, ETC..

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
ok, well this is the final push.. I am wanting to trade my Fully Built Dynamic M2 C4 setup for modular engine. It has the alum bell, 3500 9.5" stall, Full Manual reverse valve body W/Trans brake.. alum driveshaft. Large trans cooler w/fan, A/N lines and fittings.. B&M hammer shifter.. everything needed for swap..
I am looking for a Solid T56 setup, 26 spline is a MUST. Good/New clutch/flywheel, Driveshaft, rearend flange, shifter, quadrant/cable setup.. I Will ship mine, you ship yours.. This is a Great setup for the Track/street, if thats what you want out of your car.. I just had the trans gone thru, replaced clutches,seals, filter, fluids.. etc... maybe 10 miles on it.. I can have my setup pulled out of my car over a weekend, and ready to ship! No Tire kickers, or bs.. If your serious and wanna talk more pm me, and we can make it happen..

As for parts, i have a NX wet kit, w/purge kit and tons of extra's!! i had a pic in an old thread.. its boxed up and ready to ship.. $500
Also have a Magnaflow Catback (only thing missing is the hangers for the tips) the catback will fit 94-04 SRA cars.. $425 + shipping and Fee's..

Pm me and i can send pics of the exhaust and nx kit.. thanks svt!!

1sonic03

Established Member
Hey man I would be interested in trade but mines stock input shaft but has brand new spec stage 3+ clutch with only break in time and 3 dyno pulls, steeda tri ax shifter. Everything u need I will send.. I live in Magee ms

Users who are viewing this thread